Thursday, March 20, 2008

In My Dreams She Resides


everyone wishes to have a good night sleep. may it be a good day or a tiring one, when one finally got his back laid to his bed, a wish of good night is always being whispered. but maybe not for me. you see, everytime i close my eyes at night, oftentimes my mind would resist, but my body is just to weak to not fall asleep. and the most miserable part of my day would just begin, right there while im sleeping.

she's always in my dreams. but this is not something i should be rejoicing of for it always bring me back to my past, but it never brought me back to her. it just keeps on breaking me, my heart, repeatedly. ever since our break up, there's not a single night (or even day) that she would leave my dream. but, we never really had a break up, did we? she just disappeared. she just started to ignore me, stopped texting and seeing me. just like that. yes, it ended just like that. but i still reserved that precious spot she took in my heart. since then, i was never whole again.

our reunion came, i knew it was a chance for me to finally talk with her. our break up, it was 5 years in the making, eh? yes, that night late last year, alast! she told me that it was over between us, that there is no more chance to be us again, that i should move on. oh, talk about moving on. i had 4 serious relationships after ours. but, they all lasted for just a year or so. and in the end, it was just me, and my dreams of her.

when will this stop? are these dreams a sign, but of what? a hidden message? ive been dreaming of her, but there was never an explanation on why it had to be this way. and it makes me wonder, if you're dreaming of me too, and if we are having the same dreams.


--Credits--
anna yay domo!
 

~ Sokutatsu ~ Free Blogspot Templates Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine | | Free Wordpress Templates. Cell Numbers Phone Tracking, Lyrics Song Chords © 2009