Thursday, March 6, 2008

Entrada


Its been a while since my last blogging experience. i kindda forget the feeling how it was. so here, im trying to refresh some old memories from my past blog while typing in for this entry.

anyways, thanks to momo for encouraging me to start one again, then anna, who second-the motion, for replying at my YM status.

my last blog was also hosted here, i remember reading her blog and decided to make one when she left for the states 2 years ago. yes, that's how long its been. the blog was about my every-RO-day that i spent without her. posting the screenies of my then monk and blacksmith. the character WE created. now all of these are merely memories that i treasure. no, sometimes i want to forget everything for remembering everything inflicts pain, pain that until now i dont know how to cure. nor will i ever find a cure.

so there. the entrada was about the past blog. but as they say, life goes on.

welcome to the new (and improved i hope) blog of mine. :)
 

~ Sokutatsu ~ Free Blogspot Templates Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine | | Free Wordpress Templates. Cell Numbers Phone Tracking, Lyrics Song Chords © 2009