Friday, November 5, 2010

When Im Gone


I know one day, it will come a time that everyone will be viewing my blog, my profile, it be from FB, FS, twitter or what have you. They'd be curious of what I had to say, how I felt, who I was with, and what made me happy. And when that time comes, please forgive me if I ever made a post that caused harm to anyone, and thank you to those who made me feel the urge of posting because of too much happiness. I am not a good writer, (i thought i was) I often just blog about shit. But I know that one day, this page you're viewing will be part of your history, because I was once a part of you.

Thank you, everyone. I am not committing suicide or what not, its just that, I want to be prepared. I want to make sure that I blogged about something that everyone could relate, and could remember.
 

~ Sokutatsu ~ Free Blogspot Templates Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine | | Free Wordpress Templates. Cell Numbers Phone Tracking, Lyrics Song Chords © 2009