Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rin on the Rox Youtube Account Suspended


Yeah. It's such a shame that I just learned about them yesterday, and when I tried searching them on youtube, their account is suspended. =( I want to see their version of Better in Time and I hope they could re-upload it. Still lucky that I have seen their guest appearace at Ellen Degeneres Show. *hooray!*

Anyways, I loved their version of Shantelle's Tshirt. Here is a link for the vid.

More of Rin on the Rox.

By the way, I feel bad that youtube had to suspend them. (affected?!) Anyhow, I wish they'd be considerate enough to bring their account back. yah yah that would be awesome.

 

~ Sokutatsu ~ Free Blogspot Templates Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine | | Free Wordpress Templates. Cell Numbers Phone Tracking, Lyrics Song Chords © 2009